Tuesday 26 March 2013

Don't Think You're Going To Get Out

Don't think you're going to get out of Toronto. It's warming up.

Most likely you will spend much more time outside in the next couple weeks than you have in months. You will find any excuse to take a stroll outside. Oh... ran out of milk... I'll just take a quick stroll out and buy a new carton. Hmm... it seems so nice out, I think I'll go for a walk today, it's good for my health, Yes. I think I will go out. You will use any excuse to suck in those rare UV rays. Soon those UV rays won't seem so rare as the city warms up. You'll start to enjoy going outside and the weather will improve your mood giving you the illusion that your life is not completely miserable. You'll never get out of here. You'll never get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment